Thursday 13 October 2011

Humphrey the Pug a new comic strip


This blog is all about my new comic strip Humphrey the Pug (um... the title rather gives that way, doh!) Anyway, it is a twice weekly comic strip updating every Sunday and Wednesday (it started on October 2nd 2011) You can also follow it on Facebook.

As well as featuring the updated comic strips the Facebook page is for all things pug related, funny stories, photos and much more

So with out further ado, here are the first 4 cartoons in succession. I hope you like them and I would love to hear your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mark, we just loved Humphey with his "puggy" way! Please keep on with the comic strips! We also follow you on the facebook. Regards. Ruth, Marcelo and Teka the pug. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ruth, Marcelo and Teka, thank you very much for your comment. I'm really glad you like the Humphrey comic strips. I do plan on getting back to updating them here regularly soon. I am glad you have found them on Facebook and that you enjoy them.

    Best wishes

    Mark

    ReplyDelete